Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shorter Paul Jackson

As part of a new feature on this blog, I present Shorter Paul Jackson:highlights from Paul Jackson's rants for those smart enough not to read his column. Today's entry:

Dawkins is the author of The God Delusion, which has allegedly sold one-million copies, a pretty insignificant number considering how many copies of the Bible, Talmad, and Qur'an are sold each year.

Quite obviously Dawkins has no knowledge whatsoever of Day's political acumen.

Friends, I fully believe when I die -- if I keep to the straight and narrow -- I will meet my grandparents, parents, sisters and Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu friends in Heaven.
My pet Shih-Tzu puppies, Muffin and Dolly, too.


For sure, though, I will not meet Richard Dawkins there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The goal of AYL is to unite liberal minded youth in Alberta and help spread the liberal message at the grassroots level. We also strive to include youth policy in the National and Provincial strategy.
------------------------------
pandreson

Internet Marketing

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
livyont said...

Since all these faiths believe they have 'soul' rights to heaven, none of them believe you will be there.

marie said...

I will meet my grandparents, parents, sisters and Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu friends in Heaven.
My pet Shih-Tzu puppies, Muffin and Dolly, too.

For sure, though, I will not meet Richard Dawkins there.

And I will not beleive I will ever meet lying Harper and his band of Cons there either. Of that I have no doubts.

Cheers all.